Friday 17 February 2012

Experiences: Bucket List- Drive in ferrari tick

So, yeah, on my bucket list there are many cars i want to drive, and naturally, amongst those was a ferrari.
Now I hadn't specified which Ferrari, coz actually I wasn't all that picky so long as it was red and A FERRARI! like hello.

Anyway, so those was one of my, I really want to but lets be honest it aint never gonna happen type wishes. but I'm lucky to be friends with this wonderful guy who works at Kyalami, he also happened to have got us tickets to the SA A1, AND he also happened to be friends with the guys in charge of the Rides for the public in Ferrari racing cars...so you see where this is going?....but wait.....there's more ....

Not only did my friend get me a ride in a ferrari, oh no, he got me a ride in the ENZO!!!!!!!
like that car is creamyjeans gorgeous.

So I get into this car after ogling it for a bit, they put a helmut on and....plug it in...yeah anyway, suddenly i hear this voice in my head saying "Hi" I seriously thought I'd lost it, my dream car was talking to me.....and then I realised it was the race driver....hahaha, he's like "wanna go for a ride?" all I could say was a ladylike  HELL YEAH!!!!!

The ride was incredible, never have I felt such power, such exhiliration, such speed, such acceleration....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!



So, to my fantastic wonderful generous awesome friend Rob roy, who i adore, this ones for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment