Monday 18 June 2012

Mustang Monday

1968 FORD MUSTANG A/C PS PB RESTORED 302 C4 LUXURY INTERIOR SHELBY


You all know how much I LOOOOOVE mustangs, so a day dedicated to beautiful mustangs is right up my alley. Every monday I will post some pics of a gorgeous, well looked after mustang. If you have or find any, please send for me to ad to the collection



This lovely lady goes to show that muscle cars can look equally gorgeous in softer colours. I must say she looks exquisite in this blue, really elegant and classy.

Ford really knew how to make sexy cars back then. Their cars these days aren't bad but nothing that really pulls at your heart strings and makes your eyes pop out.


pics thanks to http://www.jameslist.com

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! I drive an old Ford that's almost as good looking (but not as well cared for, I'm afraid)

    ReplyDelete