Friday 18 May 2012

Car Service

I am currently having my car serviced by "Car Service City" and am experiencing such great service, that I thought I'd share.

I'm sure many of you have already seen or received one of their pamphlets that they have been distributing at Robots throughout Gauteng. Well I'd highly recommend getting a quote from them before you go for your next service.

I have been dealing with Asher from the greenstone/ Edenvale branch and I am so thoroughly impressed by his honesty and customer service.The team of mechanics went through my bakkie with a fine toothed comb and let me know each and every detail. They were honest and helped advise me on what needed to be done and why.
 As you know, I have had some pretty bad experiences with workshops in the past. My horrific and dangerous experience with Williums Hunt has put me off them for life, but this place is looking like a rare find in this country. A place that actually cares about their customers and not just making money.

Well done to Asher, Memory and the team at Edenvale as well as to the company. It is so refreshing to find such good customer service.

I am so looking forward to getting my Bakkie back from them, running beautifully and all sparkly clean

1 comment:

  1. I don't like any other car my favorite car is limousine because it is comfortable and good looking.
    car service long island

    ReplyDelete